7 things we love about tails.com
tails.com - In the beginning...
Tails dog food exploded onto an unsuspecting doggy public in the UK almost a decade ago. Back in 2013, the pet food industry was dominated by big bags of indinstinguishable brown kibble piled high on supermarket shelves.
Of course today, you'll see a plethora of new dog food brands which are in a similar mould to the tails.com dog food box subscription service.
Have you made the move to ordering your dog food supplies online via a monthly subscription service yet?
Here's 7 things we love about tails.com
1. Super easy to design your own dog food kibble receipe using the 2 minute online survey
2. Cool looking packaged boxes delivered straight to your door (no more dashes to the supermarket)
3. Fuzzy feeling that I'm giving my dog the right diet for good health and well-being that he actually likes
4. No more stressing that I might be overfeeding my dog using the free perfect portion scoop included
5. Love the option to add wet food, treats and chews if I want, so not committed to it all of the time
6. Doesn't seem to cost any more than generic Supermarket dog food, but the quality is better
7. At the risk of sounding superficial, I also love the logo and website design!
Now there is a tonne of other dog food brands popping about on the market, so do your research and try to pay as little as possible on new dog food whilst you are testing it out. Always look for discounted or even free trials of dog food subscription boxes.
Other pet deals you might like
- Essential Holiday Checklist for You and your Dog
11th April 2017 written by Holly Barry
With summer almost upon us, many of us are thinking about what we’re going to do with regards to our holiday this year. The weather has been kind to us so far, and this means that excitement is starting to brew knowing that walks on the beach or in the countryside are only just around the corner. It is a great time to start thinking about your plans so that you can book your holiday for summer 2017...
- Bring Your Dog to Work Day 23rd June 2017
15th June 2017 written by Holly Barry
Every dog has its day and this year it’s the 23rd of June where companies up and down the country will be celebrating Bring Your Dog to Work Day. It’s a day where we honour our furry friends by welcoming them into our work places to celebrate the mutual adoration, love and support between owner and pet. The aim of the National Day is to raise money for charities dedicated to the welfare of dogs.
- How to take part in National Pet Remembrance Day
All pet owners know that after introducing an animal into their home, these furry, scaly or feathered friends swiftly become part of the family. They’re there for us when we’re down, never judgmental and always around to lighten the mood. It’s therefore always a difficult time when a pet dies.
- Summer Guide to Grooming your Dog
Dogs come in all kinds of different shapes and sizes, but as the weather is currently at its peak here in the UK, its worth knowing how often our dogs should visit the local grooming salon during the summer months. For dogs with thick or long coats it can get particularly uncomfortable...