Healthy Pets Insurance Review
HOW IT WORKS AND WHAT YOU GET
Healthy Pets was founded so that passionate pet owners had the support that they needed with insurance. When a pet is ill or injured, it will be a very upsetting and worrying time. You’d do anything you could to help them get better, but without cover this could be very costly.
Having a Healthy Pets Insurance policy in place will give you peace of mind that that you won't be caught short in the event that something unexpected happens. We understand that the financial impact can be unexpected, and we don't want you to have to worry about it.
But, not all pets are the same – boisterous doggy is likely very different than somebody else’s feline friend, which is why 6 levels of cover are available, whatever the pet.
A variety of cover is available meaning it’s simple to find something to suit your pet's needs - from accident only, maximum benefit, and all the way up to a lifetime policy!
Maximum Cover and Lifetime packages include:
• Vet fees — If your pet becomes unwell or suffers an injury, we’ll cover the costs up to your chosen cover limit. This includes recommended complementary treatments such as hydrotherapy, physiotherapy and osteopathy.
• Emergency boarding — If you or anyone normally living with you needs to be admitted to the hospital unexpectedly for three or more consecutive days, Pet Insurance covers the cost of licenced pet boarding, kennels or pet sitting up to your chosen cover limit.
• Theft/straying — In the unfortunate event your pet is stolen or goes missing, we’ll provide cover for any advertising or reward costs for their safe return.
• Death by accident or illness — If your pet sadly passes away or needs to be put to sleep following an accident or illness, we’ll cover the price you paid for them.
• Travelling abroad — If you need to cancel or delay a holiday because your pet has a life-threatening illness or injury, we’ll contribute towards additional costs. You’ll also be covered for the cost of treatments should your pet fall ill or be injured when travelling to the EU.
It’s simple to manage your pet policy with Healthy Pets as you can call a specialist pet call-centre functionality and speak with one of our helpful specialists for any queries you may have.
Currently, pet insurance includes cover for your feline friends and canine companions (in other words, cats and dogs) for up to £7,500. Cover can be start for your dog or cat provided they are at least five weeks old. New customers can insure dogs up to 10 years old and cats up to 12 years old.
Insure your pets with one of the most trusted and well-established Pet Insurance Specialists in the UK. Customers give a rating of 4.7 out of 5 in Feefo reviews.
Other pet deals you might like
- 4 weeks free Petplan pet insurance trial
Pet Plan are THE best known pet insurance with 90% of pet owners and breeders renewing each year. This free trial offer gives 4 weeks free pet insurance for your puppy/dog or cat/kitten up to policy value of £2,000. Get immediate injury pet cover with illness cover starting 14 days later.
- Pet-Insurance Discount Code 45% off
Pet-Insurance.co.uk have won awards for service and pet policies. Effective pet insurance saves money from rising costs of vet bills and other unforeseen events. Get 45% discount on new cover but always compare final price.
- 6 weeks free pet insurance from RSCPA
RSPCA the animal charity also offer low cost pet insurance for as low as £8 per month. Get 6 weeks free pet insurance if you rehome a dog or a cat from an RSPCA centre.
- PDSA Pet Insurance Review
PDSA are a registered charity that use the money raised from pet insurance to help pets in need of vets. The policy cover levels are as good (if not better) than similar pet insurers and you get up to 5% discount.